Sales Associate - Reports to a member of the Store Leadership Team
The Sales Associate's primary responsibility is to work with fellow employees to oversee the sales floor and ensure a positive experience. The Sales Associate will focus primarily on the area of customer engagement on the sales floor while supporting management in driving an innovative, amazing customer experience.
- Consistently treats everyone with respect and contributes to a positive work environment
- Brings Augustus & Carolina to life through creating a unique shopping experience; fosters interaction similar to being a trusted friend and advisor through rapport and empathy
- Connects with customers by asking open-ended questions to assess customer needs and makes relevant merchandise/styling suggestions
- Drives store sales by authentically suggesting additional items to customers to meet with lifestyle needs and by leveraging vendor catalogs for items not found in-store.
- Stays current on all product knowledge and communicates features and benefits to customers to build their knowledge and confidence in the productS
- Leads by example; mentors and positively influences others
- Sets the example by role modeling great customer serviceS
- Handles complex customer situations in compliance with policy and procedures; escalates issues as appropriate
- Collaborates and communicates effectively across teams
- Ability to establish & maintain effective relationships with employees and customers
- Ability to interact cooperatively and work as a team towards a common goal
- Demonstrates a passion for delivering exceptional service every day and inspires by example
- Demonstrates a "can-do" attitude, with drive and passion to sell and achieve all goals
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate
- Skilled problem-solver, makes quality decisions, and follows written and verbal instructions to meet deadlines on tasks and projects
- Previous experience in retail preferred
- Open availability and flexibility to work weekdays and weekends, store openings and closings to meet the needs of the business
Looking to join the team? Please submit inquiries and applications through our contact page.