Save yourself from cabin fever this winter, with decadent details and cozy touches that set the scene of a luxe lodge. Nature inspires interior spaces and though it's cold outside, certain natural touches from the great outdoors can evoke a very warm atmosphere inside. Stick with au naturel influences, like the ones mentioned below:
Chosen from the elements:
- Faux fur is great for pillows and throws.
- Hair-on-hide seating, ottomans, and rugs will wow as statement pieces.
- Farm tables fit right in.
- Sheepskin throws and rugs add a nice texture.
- Antlers accessorize your tabletops or lighting fixtures.
- Logs double as art when you put your firewood storage on display.
- Animal prints make your textiles pop.
- Plaid is the perfect print for a warm, wool throw.
- Animals / livestock are interesting subject matter for over-sized art.
Find a combo that's both cozy, and chic!