Holiday hosting can be stressful. As more company than you're used to flocks to fill your space, extend the life of your patio (and thus the size of your home) by opening your doors to the outside! If you're able to open your home and host amidst your outdoor living space you will extend your space greatly. Try this method and add on room to your home to grow the number of people you can accommodate.
Finding warmth outside when having guests this fall and winter season is simple with these expert tips:
- Add a sheepskin throw to your adirondacks for a more comforting seat.
- Candles and lanterns go a long way in adding visibility as it gets darker earlier, while string lights add ambiance.
- Fire pits generate warmth when the evening cold rolls in.
- Layer wool throws and curl up under a blanket while taking in the fresh air, fireside.
- Rugs pad the cold ground and add a layer of interest and visual appeal.
Happy holiday hosting!